Saturday, May 10, 2008

Had a great day today. Met Will for a session early and I mean early. We cycled from Christchurch to nearly Poole. As you probably know cycling is one of my vices now!! I love it and being by the sea with the Guru of Fitness chatting and laughing is a great start to the day. And the bonus is getting an hour of CV work in. He didn't laugh too much at my cycling helmut!!

I don't know if the lactic acid was setting in but at one point we saw someone walking on the water. Before proclaiming the 'Second Coming' we realised it was someone with floating devices on their feet. Quite cool way of getting around I guess and freaking people out especially if you had someone in a long white dress!!

After that I went to Gorgeous Stu's to go for breakfast with his parents Reg and Maureen. Really lovely relaxing time, great company and a great breakfast. Living it up in Beal's.


Afterwards we went shopping, an activity in the past I used to hate but now I quite enjoy it and even brought some trousers for work and a T shirt (as you can see below, although I do look like I have been recently released from an institution, 'poor girl thinks she's Superman'!!!!) , and an ordinanace survey map for cycling. Not sure why though because when I find out where roads are they always change them around to go to different directions.






1 comment:

Freedom Bound said...

I knew you were super before the t shirt!