Sunday, May 04, 2008

Had a fabulous evening last night watching Dr Who behind the sofa, or behind cushions really, with Gorgeous Stu. We both get terribly involved. Love it so much and the special effects are fantastic.


Then up at the crack of dawn for another Triathlon. This time I was marshaling. It's a great atmosphere when all the triathletes come in to wrack their bikes. There is a real buzz and a sense of shock that some to seem to have awoken from a dream and are putting on wet suits. The lake near Ringwood soon puts everything back into reality, quite chilly today I think

It was an Olympic Distance Triathlon. I was dropped in my marshaling place, which was the middle of nowhere... well I learnt it was actually opposite the local Naturist Camp, didn't see anything though!!! Beautiful place I heard a cuckoo for the first time this year and little bunnies skipping across the road. Quite Disneyish.

I was on the run course not too far from the end so I was able to tell them the good news that they were near the end.

Pt Wil was racing and was in the first group, excellent....
This is him just disappearing up the road

No comments: