Wednesday, September 12, 2007



Decided on a different look!!

This is my gorgeous Godson

It's been a bit of a tough week at work getting a bit stressed but the exercise is going well. It really helps in the evening to go and bash out on the Cross Trainer or with some Free Weights. The endorphins kick and then you feel you take on the world!!!

The knee op is getting ever closer. Should be at the end of October. Not looking forward to it but it would be good to get it over with. May have to have other knee investigated too as it has a dramatic click!!

Had a great time last night in the weights room. All the big boys lifting their 40ks were really friendly and didn't laugh at me picking up my 4k as it it was 40k.

I used to feel really shy and intimidated going up there but they are quite friendly. Sometimes I look in the mirror and see all these people behind me doing all sorts of wondrous things. Leg and arms in the air balancing and lifting weights, making amazing noises, great entertainment beats sitting in watching TV and eating cake (well almost!!!)

Having an 'M.O.T' on Friday at the gym. Where they measure everything, statistix, lung capacity, fat %, etc there are about 20 tests. I have had some of the tests already with Will!! Thought it would be good to experience it as I may have to do some on other people one day. I have become a bit of an 'experience' junkie. Want to learn as much as I can.

Got PT tomorrow.. Hurray!!!

And then off with gorgeous Stu to Wagamamas for some Japanese food, which by all accounts is gorgeous and healthy.

No comments: