Thursday, September 13, 2007

Snoodles at Wagamamas


Had a lovely day today

Started the day with a great PT session with Will. It's great fun and I feel like I've done a good work out afterwards, and my impression of a tricep dip was 'unique'. Did quite a bit of fast walking and kinda jogging twice round the 'mile' at Littledown. With intervals of sparring and pull ups. Love it love it love it.
After all that I met Gorgeous Stu and we went to Wagamamas. It's fab there you get loads of food which is cooked fast and in a healthy way. Chopsticks were a challenge. I had a go but may have been there till the evening trying to get the food to stay on the chopsticks. So I used the alternative, a fork. Had a lovely time lots of giggles and chat. Worth a visit if there's one near you

No comments: