Wednesday, August 15, 2007











Did I mention I was going to be Godmother to Harry!!!!



Still working hard on exercise. Had a bit of a fall on Saturday when I went swimming and did a version of Swan Lake on the changing room floor and hurt my knee a bit. If I don't have the operation soon it's going to fall off anyway!!

Saturday was a bad day. Moral at work really low and I felt a bit down and then a big black headache swept over me.

Oh.... about the headaches.... going to see Yasmin tomorrow, at New Park, who is a yoga expert and I am going to have a session with her to learn the basics of relaxation. I have met her before and she is lovely. Looking forward to that.

Also have a session with Wil before hand which is always great.

Wil is setting out on his own soon, which is quite scarey for him but he'll thrive on it and is already getting well organised. Richard Branson watch out!!I seem to be a bit accident prone at the moment!! I got to the gym at 6.30 am this morning. I though it was all a dream till I took a drink and fell off the cross trainer... not with much grace either. Well...it was very early a.m.. Didin't do much exercise yesterday cos we were celebrating Andrew's 18th and may have eaten a little too much.... so I am trying i bit harder today.

No comments: