Tuesday, August 14, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY





Tonight we had a family gathering for Nephew Andrew's 18th birthday. Now to be a bit auntish.....I have got the best Nephews and Nieces in all the world. I love spending time with them and the rest of the family






But it doesn't seem that long ago I was bouncing Andrew on my knee (sorry Andy don't want to ruin the street cred) and now he's all growed up.



So we took over a restaurant and demolished most of the menu!! And we managed to embarrass the birthday boy with the public humiliation of singing Happy Birthday and candlelit cake












Little H came too. He is so cute and he asked me today if I would be his Godmother. I said yes, he may change his mind when I go to his naming ceremony in my pink fluffy dress and wings!! I am so chuffed he is so gorgeous and we had a really fun time tonight.

No comments: