Friday, July 27, 2007

Today is the start of the 12 week plan

Feel quite excited today had a great session with Wil yesterday and started up the next part of the continuation of the fitness programme. 12 weeks of focused health and fitness. Eating as healthily as possible, looking more at labels, eating things that will do good rather than just for the sake of it,'Optimum Nutrition'.

Exercise, following a programme set by Wil of progressive exercise. With some homework too.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Feel like Sponge Bob Square Pants - soaking all this new experience

Got weighed and measured in metric, which is good because I don't readily recognise the results so I won't get paranoid about getting on the scales all the time. Also was photographed in swimming costume, which is good because I couldn't hold anything in or disguise problem areas. Very brave photographer!!!!!!!! BUT won't release those to the public till I look a bit different

New Park Manor is at the end of the track of where the New Forest Show takes place. It was raining hard so I caught the bus. It was great cos it went right up into the car park for the show. When I got off the bus I sank in to a puddle of mud. Everyone was good humoured I think they had been warned what the grounds were like but I had an interesting walk back to the bus stop. The show was closing and big lorries followed me as I tried to feet my foothold. Miraculously I stayed upright but I think I took half the showground with me

So.........

This morning I found myself in the swimming pool after I had woken up. I saw a funny T shirt once 'I do all my exercise early in the morning before my body realises what's happening'. It was quite busy but managed to get my 20 lengths in. Getting better at making my presence felt instead of moving out of the way for everybody else. Felt good afterwards.





3 comments:

Karin said...

Hope the 12 week plan goes well, SB.

I'm hoping to get a swim most days over the next fortnight, in the mediterraean. Thinking of you might help me get in better shape, too. Mind you, if it stays in the 30's swimming might be the only exercise I feel like.

SOOBEE... said...

oooo have a lovely holiday Karin
you deserve it.
Have fun and relaxing swims and have a great time

Karin said...

thanks. :)