Monday, June 04, 2007

This Harry on Aunty Su (the great's) new gym ball. The other gym ball had an intimate experience with a drawing pin and gradually deflated as one was doing ones exercises.

Went to see the Guru of Fitness, Wil on Wednesday for my fix of inspiration and motivation. I have always avoided weight training apart form the necessary basics but now I am really enjoying the challenge. I looked at the first exercises Wil set me last year, I had trouble using 1 and 2ks but now I am entering the 7k....next pulling buses!!

Wednesday evening we had a works dinner to say goodbye to Christine (another one bites the dust). Pizza Express!!!


Had a haircut on Thursday and the hair dresser, just to see what it looked, like straightened it , my hair has a mind of it's own as you can see in past pictures. Anyway I went to see my mum afterwards and her reaction was very funny. She didn't recognise me to start with and then she gave a horrified gasp. Why do mum's always like curly hair!!. Gradually it has pingged back up to the normal wavy mess!!




Saturday it was time to judge the Josephs, Sandy and Dannys and fight off Scarecrows (ahh Saturday TV)



Sunday we had Jenny, Paul and Harry to visit. They are a lovely little family. Harry has past the 12lb mark. He's a strapping lad and has loads of smiles.

Went for a 12k walk in the morning. Along one of the roads was a field filled with poppies. It was really vibrant. Lots of people were taking photos and so did I but I lost mine in the virtual world somewhere!! In the after noon Harry took us for a walk although Aunty Su had a bit of trouble stearing but missed the river on several occassions .Then a session in the gym

13 DAYS TO RACE FOR LIFE WINCHESTER 11am Riverside Park

20 DAYS TO RACE FOR LIFE BOURNEMOUTH 2pm Bournemouth to Boscombe Piers and back















No comments: