Sunday, May 27, 2007


Had a good session in the gym today. Feeling much more positive. Finding if you work out despite of what you feel like in the end you feel great afterwards!!
Met up with Vicky there had a good chat and she was doing some pretty impressive resistance exercises.

I set to work doing more of the exercise plan Wil set me.
30 mins cross trainer
15 mins row
3 x 12 leg curls
3 x 12 leg extensions.
Bicep curls on ball
Calf Lifts
Have to catch up a little due to lazy whingyness.
Beginning to enjoy weights more now. I am using the gym for weights work rather than trying to do it at home because I was intimidated by the big boys..(my fault not theirs because most of them are quite friendly really).
Got myself a 'wicking' shirt today. The fabric they're made from helps to take the glowiness (sweat!!) away from the body. I have brought a few so caled ''leisure' shirts which seem to be inappropriate for gym wear, especially if they have loads of lycra in them

The Eating
Well bit embarrassed really, have eaten too much not going to make the goal I set myself for when Wil gets back, I WILL get there just taking the scenic route at the moment. Got a big book about the GI diet today. Going to be a bit more structured in my eating and pay more attention to portion size and follow some of the recommended recipes and meal plans.

I also, for the first time, looked at the first few posts on this blog and that has reminded me of a few things. It's all good. Lessons learnt and learning.

No comments: