Thursday, May 24, 2007



Went for an early session in the gym today. Having a real slump in motivation on diet and exercise. I think I set myself to higher goals. Just need to calm down and live the healthy life and let it all happen naturally.


On the way in to town I met two celebrated poets. Micheal O'Siadhail , who very excitingly is going to be at Greenbelt and David Scott, local minister. poet and author of 5 books. Both great characters. Micheal has the most gorgeous Dublin accent. Our shop did a book promotion with him last year and I loved his poetry. David's parish church is just round the corner from the shop and he pops in quite a lot. He takes a freat pastoral interest in us and chacks we're all ok in these stressy times.


Had a lovely lunch with Gorgeous Stu. We sat and watched the yellowy waggy tits (or something similar in name, ok I'm not Bill Oddie), no, not old ladies walking by but some very prett little feathered birds.

1 comment:

Graeme said...

My, my who is that handsome man?!

Hehehe. Oh wait I KNOW him!!!