Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fairy Godmother where are you!!!!!!

Do you know that scene in Disney's, 'Cinderella' when the mice and Fairy Godmother make the ball gown out of rags, well I wish they'd give me a visit. I kinda made an idea, for Race For Life, as going as Wonder Woman if I raised over £100 for Cancer Research. I got very excited and brought some material. Sparkly gold and red with gold stars on (see picture), which looked vaguely Wonder Womanish now I just realised it needs some sewing to make into something wearable, I can do straight up and down sewing, but going round corners is something else.

So I may look like Wonder Woman in her punk phase of safety pins and the bin liner look!!!

I'll have a go.
.
Thursday had a great session with the Guru of fitness. Apart thinking I was about to die whilst rowing. It was really hard work but great fun.
Sunday I walked up the mountain of Winchester, St Catherines Hill. Going to start timing myself. It used to take several days and cardiac teams to get me up there now.
Going to venture back into the swimming pool tomorrow haven't been for a while but really need to get into it again as my knee is beginning to play up. It musn't fall off before the races

No comments: