Sunday, April 29, 2007

Thursday 26th


Early Swim with Ema. SuperSwim man was there again with all his equipment!He gets a lane to himself whilst the rest of us are swimming up each others bottoms!! Nice swim though, friendly people at each end. Swam into someones stomach who was resting at the shallow end. Good looking guy too, no I didn't do it on purpose!!!


On to a cracking session with Wil and circuit training. Congratulations to Wil's sisters Polly and Jo who both ran the London Marathon under 4 hours!!!! How cool is that!!


As you can see the Aliens have landed in the garden at New Park Manor Hotel. I'll keep my eye on their space ship which was spouting fuel cleverly disguised as earth water!!


Friday


Early morning visit to the dentist. Ever since I've been getting to grips with healthier lifestyle I have lost my fear of the dentist. Maybe because now I am really trying to look after my teeth. Dentist is pleased with weight loss too. Unfortunately something went wrong not sure what have been in agony with pain from a tooth that he filled. So high on dizzy from pain killers. I am the proverbial 'bear with a sore tooth'


Saturday


Tooth really hurts get an emergency appointment anywhere near by. Have to go to work!! Every time I move quickly or children squeal or I eat or drink or anything it hurts!! Want to go to gym but exertion hurts and still feel a bit dizzy. Going to get to dentist first thing on Monday and hope he can have a look and sort it out.


Sunday..... Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MondayAnother sleepless night with tooth and more pain killers. Wentto Dentist at 8.30 am and camped in the waiting room. Only had to wait half hour to be seen. My dentist is brilliant as I felt a bit wobly he put my mind to rest. The filling he did on friday had covered a lot of broken tooth and exposed nerves. He painted something on it ands told me to use Sensodine and it would gradually go away.

Don't feel to good today because of all the painkillers and being quite sedentry this week end and lack of sleep. So need to get back into the groove. I'll do the Wil 26/4 workout tonight and go for a walk.



No comments: