Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The root of all evil

Another sleepless night and an aching tooth. Really tired I got up early and went to sit in the now familiar dentists waiting room. The staff there are lovely and very sympathetic. With half an hour I was back in the dentist chair. He could see I was not good by the bags and worry lines appearing on my face. I was slightly out of it with the pain killers which I now will wean myself off as they have had a real detremental affect on the stomach.
Through the night I tried to take my mind of things by doing some Human Movement Science and Anatomy reading. Learnt all sorts of new words!!!!!!
The dentist decided to go back into the tooth, taking out the filling and the nerve, cleaning deep into the jaw and packing it with antibiotics and then putting a temporary filling over it until the next appointment.
It's so good to be out of pain hope to catch up on sleep, exercise and eating properly. It's amazing that something that is 1/2 cm long can cause so much upset!!!!

2 comments:

Graeme said...

I am not a fan of dentists. I've not been for about 10 years lol

Freedom Bound said...

Oh love - you know things that feel big to us but only look small to other people are very good at keeping us awake all night, tossing and turning, and cause all sorts of trouble! ;-)