Monday, April 16, 2007


Speedo Girls!!!
Starting the day with a swim.
Em and I met at the swimming pool cursing each other for making each other get up so early.

After a 500 meter swim we felt really good and awake. And arranged do it tomorrow too.

There was a serious swimmer in the fast lane who was doing his drills. He had hand paddles and flippers and knee float and snorkles and other things that I wasn't quite sure of.

He may have found it a bit strange that everytime he got to the end of the pool and did a turn I was there under water watching him!! I have set myself a challenge of mastering the quick front crawl turn. I find learning so much easier by just watching someone else do it. So far I have pulled a muscle, taken in vast amounts of water , turned and faced the wrong way, banging my arm and nearly drowned. Still I'll get the hang of it!!!!!

No comments: