Sunday, April 15, 2007

Went for a 10k walk today. Really needed to do that as I relaxed Friday and Saturday. It would easy to slide a little after the big build up and the anti climax of Friday on the Radio.

The next chapter of getting fit is working towards the Race For Life event at Bournemouth on 24th June.

I'm not sure what the results of my knee MRI scan are yet so for the moment I need to build up the supporting muscles and walking to make a good attempt. Will probably have to walk if knee needs attention.

Race For Life sponsor me PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE
sponsor me HERE

And come and watch too. I am told it is a very moving and inspirational sight. The race that is, not me LOL.

Congratulations to Wil... he came in FIRST place in the Eton Duathlon today.




No comments: