Wednesday, April 18, 2007


Ema and I decided to have a go at Aquacise yesterday.

I was expected a nice easy work out bobbing up and down in the water. Ooooo No

1 hour of hard graft. But really good fun. The class was of about 25 women, where are all the men when it comes to aquacise!!! Just one poor bemused life guard in the draft made by all the bingo wings!!!
I only have one problem and that is I seem to have trouble with hamstrings. When I stretch and bend them they are always on the verge of pulling or cramp So I'll have to ask the guru of fitness about that tomorrow.
Grace our leader is a bundle of energy and hilarious, I have known her for quite a few years, when she was in teacher training.
It was a bit like adult playtime when we had things that float to play with! Running around the pool one way and then turning to run against the flow
Really enjoyed it, going to try and make it a regular event, especially as you are working lower body with low impact.

No comments: