Wednesday, January 17, 2007


Managed another session in the gym and pool yesterday (no sign of THE baby yet). It's all a bit touch and go.
I do have a new career in line now in weight lifting and it's only 5 years to Olympics London so much to train for and so little time!!!!
Was really good fun, we did some swimming drills in the pool. My legs have obvioulsy been sewn on the wrong way round it's their fault that when I kick them really hard or on their own I go backwards. Wil is helping me loads with the front crawl and I feel I've improved quite a bit butI have a long way to go yet.
Did some interesting impressions of sit ups and bridges on the ball. I was quite chuffed because I managed to knock nearly 2 minutes off my time for 4k on the bike. First time ever was 11.20 mins and yesterday was 9.21. Signs of improvement that I need to see at the moment.
Everyone at work is looking for new jobs to escape. I really have to take this seriously and break out of my 'can't do it' mentality.
In fact there could be a job out there that I might really enjoy with a good social life too.

1 comment:

philippa_moore said...

Hi Daisy, thanks for your comment on my blog!

A triathlon is a wonderful way to challenge yourself fitness wise, and to get a taste for three different sports. It's fabulous, I thoroughly recommend doing it - you'll never regret it!!

All the best xx