Sunday, January 14, 2007









Went for a 12k walk today. I have found the road where all the joggers run up and down. It's fun cos I look at them in awe and they look at me with a 'well done for trying' look. It was a lovely day and I got see an amazing sun set over Winchester

Knee held up well it seems a lot better but it is still a bit clicky so still will get it checked out. The worst times are when I am at work. I very rarely sit down at work and so I am on my feet for 8 hrs and often find myself with locked knees. Trying to become more aware of posture. To keep feet straight, not to stand or sit with crossed legs, trying to keep knee and hip joints in the movements that are natural to them. Yes, no more splits or high kicks!!




Any day now Team Wil is going to have a new member. Wil and his partner Kath are expecting their first child due tomorrow. It's very exciting and we're awaiting news, pacing the virtual corridors. We wish them all the best and look forward to the safe arrival of baby. I'll let you know as soon as.


I always get excited about babies and we have one in the family on the way in March. My niece, Jenny is rapidly expanding and all is well. Ok I know that will make me a Great Aunt which makes me sound ancient but I am hardly going to don the shawl and tartan!!! In fact quite the opposite but nephews and nieces are used to that and I think I would disappoint them if I was normal!!!

No comments: