Monday, December 11, 2006

What Do You Call A group of Personal Trainers


Had a fun time at Radio Solent today. I got the 6 am train to Southampton and when I woke up I was in studio been given hot water by the lovely 'Interactive Matt'
Vicky said something through the intercom and I nearly shot out of my chair. Gradually came to terms with the morning and watched Julian Clegg presenting the Breakfast show with such patience and calmness, I think I'd have the screaming Ad Dabs if all that information was being sent my way.
Later in came 3 Personal Trainers!! I thought I must really be in trouble andWil had called for back up. But they were other people's!! Other Daisy Dieters came in too Jenny and Babs, she is starting.

Not being bias and the other guys are lovely and fun... We have got the best Personal Trainer in Wil

The catch up with Julian and the Team was lively and we did a public weigh in. Some wanted to keep their results quiet and others were doing well. Claire of Team Wil couldn't make as little Lauren is poorely. Claire has had a rough time but she's still sticking to it. I managed to lose another 1/4 lb after last Thursday and I am now in the 15 stones, just, I haven't been there since teenage years.

Wil, one of the other personal trainers, Andre and I stayed on to chat about Christmas Presents on air with Julian and Vicky. Sometimes you forget you're on radio cos it's so relaxed and it was just nice to spend time there. Although it does look a bit like Santas Grotto in the studio!!


3 comments:

Evo1 said...

Don't know about a group, but two of them are "a pair". A pair of trainers?

SOOBEE... said...

Good one Evo
I just call it scarey!!!

Personal Trainer Network said...

This lot of interesting information which is really useful to everyone.