Thursday, December 14, 2006


We had a our works Christmas Dinner last night, was a lot better than I thought it would be. Imanaged to control myself fairly well having 'Home Made Bread with Olives and Tomatoes, Vegetarian Shepherds Pie (although I not sure what vegetarian shepherds look after!!! ) and RHUBARB CRUMBLE WITH ICE CREAM and It was lovely !!!!

Today I was in the Gym with Wil. Feeling a great need to focus back into getting fitter and lighter. Christmas has always been a time when I break diets and go completely mad with food and then spending the weeks after Christmas being depressed. This is not going to happen this time because I'm not doing dieting. So no starving myself before and after foolishly thinking that's going to work. All that happened there was I got hungrier and ate even more!!

That 'Time of the Month' always knocks me off balance a bit and I felt sorry for myself today. I wasn't as good as I should have been in the Gym. My motivation line on the chart has been all over the place, need to become more consistant.It's all part of the natural rhythm of life but might look at some herbal remedies to see how to beat the low times during PMT . If anyone has any idea let me know on the above e-mail Thank you

Wil was patient and always explains why we do certain exercises and what the muscles are all doing which is excellent. We did some new exercises today and refined some I've done before.

I seem to have got away from the Spa today without any dramas. No pigs, no getting lost in the forest, no losing swimming costumes etc.

I have a new Gym ball. It is slightly smaller than the other one and the same size as I use in the Gym so all I need now is to blow it up and get those sit-ups going. Not sure where it's going to go and how the other ball will feel ,maybe jelous and sulk in the corner!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try not to let your feelings overwhelm you - easier said than done, I know. You know things will get better soon.

((( )))

K xx