Saturday, December 16, 2006




Part of Advent, for me is the celebration of Hanukkah. Jewish festival of lights. But must try and keep off the doughnuts you can read the story of Hanukkah on www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanukkah#The_story. It's a good ol' yarn

Had a lovely second part of the day yesterday. 2 friends Reg and Maureen came in to see me at work and they were so encouraging and gave me loads of hugs. Then I had a brilliant chat with big sister Liz and Mum and they gave me bucket loads of encouragement and lovliness and really spurred me onwards .

So I wrote a plan of action in my journal, (my book of stats and data of how things are going. I think the Russians are very interested in getting hold of this book, only certain comrads have looked upon the pages and lived!!), and now it's just getting on with things. Sometimes it's good to write down what you feel is going adrift and then study it a bit then write another list of what you're going to do about it. Please lie upon my couch!!!!

I found a good way of swimming. When you wake up early in the morning you are already in the lanes for the early swimming. That's what happened today!!!

Leg is a lot better today feeling all round happier that I can get on the road again with walking, jogging.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In that case let me wish you Happy Hanukkah. Stick to candles and never mind the donuts, I'm sure they can't be authentic. Just don't leave a candle burning unattended.