Sunday, December 17, 2006



Had a good active day today. I really meant to go swimming again today but I woke up at 8am and the lanes are only from 7-8am on Sundays Going to try swimming before work and see how that effects the day. I got a phone call from Stu and all I can say is that I haven't laughed like that for a very long time. The kind of laugh where you are in danger and have to make yourself draw breath. What was it about??? Christmas Puddings running up the High St. I know, it never sounds funny when you try and explain. Laughter is truly a good medicine.

Went for a 5 mile walk around the outskirts of Winchester and then into town and probably another few walking around the shops looking for Christmas Presents.

This evening we went to a Carol Service down the road. The Church was decorated in thousands of tiny white fairy lights. It looked magical. We sang our hearts out to the traditional Carols and the story of Christmas was told by fairy light...... great way to start the week before Christmas

No comments: