Thursday, December 07, 2006

Had a belter of a day at the spa did a bit of swimming, a bit of steam and a bit of bubbles and then a whole load of Gym.
Today was weigh in and measuring day so here are the Stats in blue are the orginal figures from June and Red are todays

Weight 21 st 5 16.00 st
Chest 121 cm 104 cm
Waist 137cm 97cm
Hips 155 cm 129 cm
Fat % 55.8 46.9

The official Radio Solent weigh-in is on Monday so need to keep working on it.

My session with Wil was exciting. He is working me hard pushing a little further each time . I come out of the sessions feeling really glowy and with a sense of achievement.
I jogged for a whole minute today.. it's only a little to some but, to me WOW...FANTASTIC!!!

An incident on the way home all I'm going to say
I HATE PIGS
I FEEL EMBARASSED FOR CRYING LIKE A GIRL
AND I'M NOT SURE PEOPLE BELIEVE ME HOW SCARY IT WAS

1 comment:

Evo1 said...

Daisy is an inspiration!