Monday, November 20, 2006




Here are some pictures of Wil doing the Gosport Half Marathon yesterday in super-quick time.

Radio Solent today, great fun as usual. We were looking at the results of the Cholesterol tests. Jon Cuthill and I eventually managed to get a drop of blood out of our fingers (not an armful) to test. Both of our results showed our levels had gone down. Mine helped by including more seeds and nuts in my diet and Jon's by eating Marg!!!! Lowering cholesterol type, not something he would normally eat. It was lovely seeing all the Radio crew again. Wil came too to give advice on fitness.

It's the big weigh-in on 11th December so time to pull out all the stops + some.
Christmas is approaching and I am a little apprehensive with all the gorgeous food on offer, but my family and friends are incredibly supportive so I think I can have a good time without going completely off the rails like I normally do. Maybe a bit of planning will help.

Tomorrow I'm off to the gym and a session of aquarobics.......how cool............

2 comments:

Graeme said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Christmas is coming and so are all the mince pies. I think to avoid the mince pies just think of them as minced beef rather than the nice fruity stuff. What else can we change? Candy Canes are just bits of wood, and all chocolate is just dried up mud. There. That should make you crave the sprouts lol

SOOBEE... said...

Wise words indeed Graemeeeeeeeeee what about Christmas Cake with loads of marzipan and icing on top!!!!!!!!!!I know cow dung
XXXXX