Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Another good session with Wil last night and had a bit of swimming direction too, which is good because I am self taught and I am sure there are ways of being more stream lined to go faster.
Although at the moment I seem to have mislaid my costume, have to make a decision to get a new one or shock the nation when I go swimming. Feeling really sad about it cos it was my first proper Speedo one, money is a bit tight so I'm fighting between eating and getting a new costume. Oh well who needs to eat!!! I can't bare the thought of not swimming till after Christmas

I think I have had my cake making chip removed I think it fell out when I was swimming. I used to make loads of cakes and stuff people until they could no longer walk. I think it is the Jewish roots side of me that has, deep with in me a Jewish Mama lurking.
I tried to make a number of healthy type cakes but apart from Flapjacks they've not been too good. Poor Wil has been guineapig for a while but it maybe well to leave baking cakes as in the past that has been one of my big down falls. The cake mixture sometimes never got into the tin!!!

No comments: