Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Walking Back To Happiness Wapbopeeayayay


Today has been really strange. It was a really hard day at work and got really upset about losing a swimming costume - how trivial is that.

Work is still very tense and I'm getting headaches so I need to work out some standing up destressing exercises. Went to do some shopping at lunch time and I think I came the closest I've been to thinking about getting a Macdonalds, mainly because someone walked past me with chips and a shake and I had a sudden yearning and a weakening. BUT......... I know that I would feel even worse after I had eaten that junk and I managed to resist. Close call though!! Comfort eating. That's not me anymore.

Just shows I still got to work at this I don't want food to be the first port of call again when I get low.

Just been for a long walk to work it out. Getting all that extra oxygen in me has really helped, I feel so much better. So this could be a way of working out frustrations and worries.. STEP IT OUT.

I got a new swimming costume same kind Speedo Endurance mark 2 .
Need to look after it this time.
It will have it's debut tomorrow on my Mini Triathlon





2 comments:

Karin said...

Besides, McDonalds make horrible greasy, flabby hamburgers, nothing like the real thing at all, and i've heard the beef is raised on land stolen from Brazilian farmers.

But you don't eat meat, so not sure what you would get from McDonalds. It is also said they treat their staff badly and are generally unethical, so they are best avoided on all counts.

SOOBEE... said...

Lucky I didn't do it then... I think now I have enough momentum to realise it's just not worth eating that junk and I would have felt horrible afterwards