Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Wake Up




Autumn is coming and the nights are growing dark. I feel like I've been in hibernation over the last few days. Not felt like doing much. Work has been a bit hectic with stock takes and computer reprogramming. I have only lost 1 1/2 lbs in 2 weeks. I knew the dreaded plateau was on it's way but it's ok it's only a matter of time. But now it is time to ..........

WAKE UP!!

Autumn is my favourite time of year. Not only is there a special day when 'they' decide to give you an extra hours sleep, the country side changes colour. Absolutely gorgeous.

Going to ditch the scales as I was getting paranoid and was weighing myself nearly everday. Not good!! Don't want to get into that trap again.

I have a weekly exercise plan from Wil and I've started. And we're back in the gym on Thursdays. Hurray

I love the foods that come into season around this time too. Cox's and Russett Apples are yummy. Butternut squashes, pumpkins and baking potatoes. Vegetable soups, Porridge with berries mmmm. I'm going to have a go tomorrow at making the G.I. flapjacks. This is just to warn the Hampshire firebrigade to be on standby. If they work I'll post the recipe here!! If not I may discover the alternative for 'No Nails' !!

No comments: