Thursday, October 05, 2006


Had a lovley birthday. Spent the day in Bournemouth withGorgeous Stu. We went to Coffee and The Rest a really cool coffee bar. Had a yummy Skinny Latte with Vanilla. Then we went on to Bournemouth College to have lunch cooked by the students, training in catering etc. The tutor was especially dapper and charming. We were surrounded by paintings that I had done. It was strange to see them all up together as they have spent the majority of their time on the floor of my living room.
I ate much more than I normally do but it was my birthday. Had Fruit Cocktail, Tomato and Basil Pasta and Apricot with almond pastry (only a little!)

Then on to an evening family gathering . My family are the best and they are so supportive. They had made a big meal of really healthy salads and vegetarian foods. Followed by a Raspberry, Blueberry, Strawberry, Redcurrant, Fruit Salad. Bless em!!
I love our family meals they are so fun and rowdy.


So I ate a lot more than usual but it wasn't particularly bad stuff, in fact some was extremely healthy.

Had my daily workout plan sent through from Wil today. I think I need to get into that seriously now may have to regain some ground although it won't take too long!!


1 comment:

Evo1 said...

xxx HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAISY xxx