Thursday, October 19, 2006


Had a good day at New Park Manor. It was so nice to be reacquainted with pool and Spa. Had a really good session with Wil. It's quite strange now, I go onto the treadmill and it's a place where we chat and I ask him all manner things. Before I know it I've done 20 minutes getting faster and go up a little gradient. Did some new moves on the Gym ball some were so new even Wil didn't recognise them. Need to work hard this week as I have the mini Triathlon Thursday and the weigh- in. Would really like to get to 4 stone lost marker. Need some proof of weight still coming off. We shall see...

The Big Bake went very well, I have a freezer full of healthy stuff. I discovered a new soup tonight.
Roast Vegetable Soup.
Roast Onions, Tomatoes, Peppers, Mushrooms, Butternut squash and anything you like with fresh or dried Basil.
Roast till soft but not black!! Put all the ingredients in a blender with a roast veg stock cube and 1/2 pint of water blend for a few seconds so it's still a bit lumpy. Heat up in a saucepan and serve with a handful of Basil on top......and then remember you have loads of stuff in the freezer you could've used!!



Going to do another first next week, Aquarobics . Will have to get a new swimming costume otherwise there maybe headlines in the Spa. Trouble with shrinking, your clothes don't, so Mum has said as part of my birthday present she'll get me a new one. The one I have is about 20 years old and the bust support system has gone lumpy so instead of having a nice shape it looks like I have a nasty disease!!


TODAY I FEEL LIKE THIS

3 comments:

Karin said...

Good to hear you are feeling so positive. :)

Freedom Bound said...

Isn't the sun coming out of your arse in this photo seetness???? Wow!!

SOOBEE... said...

That's where it normally shines from !!! ;0)