Tuesday, October 17, 2006


Tonight is kitchen night. It's time to make big vats of Spag Bol sauce, Veg Soups and Caseroles, Chilli, Burgers and Freeze them. Simmering, boiling, liquidising....and that's just me (Nigela Lawson eat your heart out!!!). I love it!! It's so good to have healthy dinners in the freezer you can just pull out after a hard days work!!

Just think.... a cold, wet, windy day and having a thick vegetable soup with homemade bread...mmm yummy.

Unfortunately it's the maid's night off so I guess I'll have to do all the washing up too.

It's weigh in week on Thursday at the gym. I have resisted getting on the scales so I hope it's good news although it had slowed down quite a lot last time I looked. Going to have another go at the Tiny Thursday Triathlon that day too, see if I can get my speed up a bit.


TANKBLOG
All in the tank is cosy. Daisy and Wilbur are settling in nicely. Wilbur, did a bit of early morning, speed swim, training, closely followed by Daisy and Plato exploring the corners and the gravel. Plato has educated the others to know that when the lid comes off food arrives. Obviously careful to hide their excitement they dutifully swam to the top to recieve their goodies of dried unmentionables.
Daisy likes the Bridge and has hours of fun sitting under it. She is a silvery colour but when she went into the tank she went a bit grey, now she has regained her sparkle.



No comments: