Thursday, September 28, 2006

Weight and See


Today is the end of the 12 week course with Wil (apart from Monday), so it is weighing and measuring day. On Monday it's the public weigh-in at Radio Solent, considering how I felt the first time I went there, I really look forward to it now

I am a bit worried about flying the security of the nest. Having the support of a fantastic team at New Park Manor and the opportunity to go to the Spa and Gym when ever I wanted. I will do my Oscar winning speach on here on Monday. I have tried to wring out (as Evo puts it), every experience possible from these 12 weeks, maybe a bit too enthusiastically at times. Poor Wil has to face barrages of questions, texts and e-mails in my attempt to get as much info out of him as possible. Persistant eh!! He is a national treasure though!!

So now I have to apply all things I've learnt into an everyday routine. Going to touch base with Wil twice a month. I need to keep the swimming up, and do lots of walking and hopefully we can work out a home fitness session. The Ball, weights and Exercise Band await!!!I'm with Radio Solent till April. Hoping to do some 'Race for Lifes' next summer. The healthy eating I think is now so installed in me I think that has become second nature.

The Big Bosses are at the Spa today and Natalie (Spa Manager) has been working hard on a presentation. I'll have to resist doing my 'Bubbles' (Little Britain) impersonation, or walking around with notices saying'This Spa is Fab and the Staff are amazing!!"

No comments: