Thursday, September 28, 2006

Vital Stats

The deed is done. I am measured and weighed. So here are the vital stats at the end of the first 3 months

6/07/09 28/09/06
weight 21st 5lbs 17st 11 lbs
%fat 55.8 51.6
BMR 2051 1823
chest 121 cm 110 cm
neck 37 cm 36.5cm
waist 137 cm 105.5 cm
hips 155 cm 140 cm
calf 56 cm 49 cm

I feel really excited to see these stats. In 2lbs time I will be at the lowest weight that I have been for nearly 30 years. I am hoping to do that for the Radio Solent weigh-in.

I had a bit of a bad case of PMT today, emotions all over the place. Hormones eh!! There was an elderly lady on the train station moaning bitterly that one of the trains had been cancelled. She only had to wait 14 mins. 'It's not good enough!' 'Staff here are useless' etc..... in the end of trying not to answer back....I had to say 'There's nothing you can do about it and moaning isn't going to help' .
From someone who wouldn't say 'boo' to a goose a while ago, I surprised myself!!!
She moved away.LOL

Had a good session in the gym after my MOT. Things that used to be a challenge are now just part of the circuit. Things I thought I'd never do I'm doing!!! It's so cool having Wil to chat to as he puts me through my paces, although he doesn't watch Dr Who, how wierd is that!!

Then had a gorgeous back massage with Tania. Soooooooooooooooo relaxing. Warm oils, soft lighting, dreamy music, being pampered and a good chat about all sorts of things.

On the way into the Spa there were pigs!!! Well one big one and lots little ones. They are there to eat up all the acorns that are falling at the moment. They were so sweet, how can people eat them !!!! LOL




1 comment:

Evo1 said...

This is absolutely fabulous - I am so proud to be in your acquaintance Daisy. Lowest for 30 yrs in your sites eh? That is so cool. Do you feel younger too?

(There is a Dr Who joke in there somewhere about now being bigger on the inside than on the outside I am sure)