Friday, September 29, 2006

Lost In Space



We're on the Radio on Monday from 8.30 a.m.. Radio Solent are going to try and get more people involved with Daisy Dieting. You can listen live on line.... www.bbc.co.uk/england/radiosolent

I think we are going to be joining up with some other groups too. ooooooooooo

Do you know when you have those days when everyone seems to have left the universe except you and those who are left behind are just wierd, today is one of those. Maybe because I had fig and bran smoothie for breakfast yesterday, and sprouts and lentils for tea. Maybe I have been blasted onto a different stratasphere. Had some really wierd customers asking for all sorts and one who decided to sing opera in the shop.

Many may not know that I am internationlly trained water giver for Marathons etc. (this has taken me many minutes of training) Winchester has a marathon on Sunday so I maybe putting my cup holding hand out for the runners. Available for Triathlons, Marathons and Barmitzvars

No comments: