Tuesday, September 26, 2006

It's weird that ever since I've started to exercise bits of me are getting smaller and some are complaining at having to do some work after having quite an easy life.
Today at work I made quite a nifty move to get out of the way of someone and twisted my knee. It was really painful for about 2 hours and now it's ok. Other aches and pains that would have gone on for weeks seem to recover within a day or two.

Have been practicing long strides and bending my knees so my legs nearly touch the ground. The best place to do this is in the corridor outside my front door. This causes much amusement to my neighbour but he is getting used to it now. I do look like I should be in the Ministry of Funny Walks.

Had a woman come into the shop wanting to talk to me about dieting. She is over 25 stone but has a lot of mental health problems, I felt a bit out of my depth because I know half the battle is in our minds but when there is an extra complication like that I don't feel qualified. Felt sad that she was so upset. She is under medical supervision and care.


What has happened to Wil? Is this all that is left of him?<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
After a busy and an amazing season of competing he is taking a few weeks rest from racing. Luckily not from Personal Training though.



No comments: