Monday, August 14, 2006

Weigh-in no.3



Had the Radio Solent weigh-in today. British Rail cancelled my train so it was a tight squeeze to get to the studios by 8.15. I had sent Claire a text to say I was going to be late and, bless her she had been waiting outside the station to give me a lift, but I had walked up the hill the other way. Any way we all met up at the Studios, all a bit nervous this time!! We were met by Julie and a had chat with her and she put us at our ease. Everyone is so nice there.
Wil made just in time hot in from another triumphant Triathlon in Swanage.

As we went into the studios Lucy Warhurst, weather etc, was talking about shaving and was showing a picture of her new niece/nephew who is very cute!!

Then it was our turn with Julian Clegg, charming as ever, he asked us all how we were getting on and asked Wil how we were doing. All was very positive. We are now half way through the 12 week course with Wil and there are definite results. It was good because Julian Clegg hadn't seen us for 6 weeks and he could see a real change.


Rosalie got the boost she needed and lost 8lbs.
Claire made her target of 3lbs they did so well.
I lost 11lbs making a total of 2 stone so far. I know that if you have a lot to lose it goes off fast at the beginning, so soon we will be hitting the hard core fat!!!! ...and that's when exercise will really come into play.

Next weigh-in is October 2 it would be nice to lose another stone by then, we shall see!!!!!

Tomorrow it's back to the Gym. I think we are going for a 'fast walk' in the forest tomorrow or Jungle Jog!!!!!!! Will we ever be seen again!!

3 comments:

Mama Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Evo1 said...

Well done Daisy,

That is ace!

See ya soon.
xx

Karin said...

Very well done indeed! Glad you're feeling fitter, too. You do need stamina to get the best from GB, don't you? I feel fitter than I've done for several years, so hope I shan't flag so easily as previously. See you very soon, I hope.