Sunday, August 06, 2006

Day of Zest

Sundays. Traditionally have been hard days to control eating. Taking the day of rest more seriously than most. But I think I am beginning to break out of the cycle and am changing Sundays to an active day. Today Jenny, my niece, came along to the Spa with me. I did a bit more DIY PT . Went up to 4.9 K on the Treadmill. BPM 130. I also crashed through my best time on the bike...well by 1 second anyway!!!!! 1K 2.59 mins BPM 140. I still find that the hardest exercise to do.
Had a nice relaxing swim afterwards as prescribed by
Freedom Bound. I stayed in the Steam Room for 3 mins till well cooked repeating the Mantra 'It's good for me, It's good for me' !!
Hopefully Wil will be back, he has had a rough time with a virus, but he is hoping to be back tomorrow and we can do some more defined exercises.


I discovered today that a Kiwi fruit has enough vitamin C for a days worth. So I put one in my smoothie today. Very nice!!

Today I was thinking I have never been at the right weight and never visualised what I might look like at a healthy weight. Today I saw someone in the Spa at a healthy looking weight and a look I would love to look like, (it's ok I know the dangers of wanting to look like someone else), thought that could be achievable if I take it in small chunks of goals and challenges. Just think that this time next year I could be well on my way to this.

1 comment:

Evo1 said...

So you are about half the way there from all that time ago - that is fab. (Speaking as someone who is also half the way there).

I don't know about you, but I find it helpful to start from fresh every time I get weighed. So if I have lost a few pounds - great, but let's start again from here and lose more. And God forbid, if I have put on a few pounds, that's a bummer but again, we start from there and get cracking!

Go Daisy Go!

(PS, how much vitamin C in your average Australian, are all the Southern Hemisphere lot the same?)