Thursday, August 14, 2008


Here is another Thursday and they always go so fast. Had a good week in terms of fitness and eating. I feel really well, I am sleeping better and I am exercising with a mission on a regular basis.


On Sunday I discovered a beautiful piece of Dorset coast. I caught the train to Hinton Admiral and cycled to Highcliffe Castle. I happened on it only by chance as I cycled past. I followed people in and found at the back of the gardens there was a nature reserve with a pathway that went all the way to Muddeford. Really nice ride. Cycled up the coast around Christchurch and down to Hengestbury Head where I watched the waves for quite a while. Good place for sorting out your head.


Today I had my session with Will. Had a great time of motivation and sorting out of ideas. So I've kinda dropped the idea of entering the Tour de France and Olympic cycling for maybe the London to Brighton cycle ride.


Firstly the swimming of the channel. Starting to build up swimming lengths. On Tuesday I went swimming with a friend from work and did 40 lengths. I got into a zone and just kept going.




This evening we had a family get together to celebrate nephew Andrew's Birthday. OK embarrassing Aunty bit.........I can't believe he is 19 already. He's grown up so fast. He is lovely though, very proud of him.


And as for people growing up fst ....look at Harry. Walking and talking and generally being a right little charmer.



No comments: