Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wow it looks like my computer is going to let me blog again.

I'll have to go very carefully!! Incase I upset it again.

I am now established in the sports shop and I am trying to learn about sweet spots and noodles!!
It's great learning new things it's just retaining the info I have a problem with.
I have started on the massage trail.

I have massaged at a number of Triathlons this season already. I just love it!! Even the sandy feet!!
A few weeks ago I helped out at the Forestman run by RACE NEW FOREST. It's an Ironman distance race. 2.9 mile swim, 112 mile bike ride then a full marathon. Some people think they are mad but I am in awe of them, such an achievement.

So I am going to swim the channel. Sounds good eh! But it is the distance of the channel in a swimming pool over 12 weeks for charity. It's a good goal setting task.

I was at the Pier to Pier race last Sunday in Bournemouth I was so inspired that I think I am going to have a go next year.

Me getting into a wet suit is worth a blog of it's own.

Starting a 12 week programme with Wil. Trying to strengthen and tone up the muscles.
It's been quite a battle over the last few weeks.
But when I think about it, who is the battle with. It's really strange to think it's with myself.

So I can either win or lose...think I'll go for winning.....it's more exciting!!!!

No comments: