Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Winchester Triathlon

Sunday was the Winchester Fast Twitch Triathlon. My first real massage appointment on my own.
Roger of Concept Sport was already well into organisation mode by the time I had got to Riverside at 6.30 am. The park had been red and white taped and the signs were up.
I had the job of writing numbers on limbs of Triathletes as they came in for registration. They really are a great crowd and we always have loads of fun.

I pitched up my massage bed in the corner which I must practice because it did look a bit like a scene from Laurel and Hardy. I put it on it's side, pulled the legs out and tried to flip it over to stand up, but the legs kept going in all directions.

I learnt quite a few things about how not to do things but it is a learning curve.
I was a bit worried no one would come for a massage and I would come home a bit disillusioned, but luckily that didn't happen.
I went out to watch a bit of the race. Managed to catch Wil as he flew past on his bike. He came first in his categoryWELL DONE WIL



Seem to be feeling the after effects of flu, have not much energy but I know that will change maybe tried to do too much too soon. Yeah you can take that as a confession Stu!!!LOL

No comments: