Friday, April 25, 2008

Fablass Day

Some days are like a whole holiday stuck into one day. Yesterday was one of those days. I met Wil at Christchurch and we cycled to Saint Catherine's hill. My bike, a bit like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang found it's mountain bike side and off we went.
So exhilarating. Mud, puddles hills up and down (those who know me will know I was in my element) ..fantastic fun the view is spectacular across the Avon Valley. I got stuck in the mud a few times and I found a few new pitches to scream at.
Fresh air in abundance.


Wil admiring the scenery, I think!!



Then all spattered with mud we cycled back into Christchurch. Apparently there is thing called the Highway Code that you are supposed to abide by as a cyclist, so I think I need to do that rather than my creative cycling.Had a brilliant chat about goal setting etc in a coffee bar. Passer by admired our muddy bikes.

After leaving Wil I cycled into Bournemouth, against the wind which was quite a challenge but even more fresh air...just can't get enough. I am quite lucky really.




Then it was off to Gorgeous Stu's for a chat and some healthy food. So great to have time with him cos we laugh a lot.
All in all a Fablass day

Now apparently I have to 'behave for 2 weeks'

No comments: