Friday, April 11, 2008


Hi I'm back
I have been away so long and have had such a great time, indeed life changing
Over the last 3 months I have been doing a diploma in Personal Training and Sport Massage Therapy. I PASSED... much to my surprise
We had a great group and made some good friends.
The staff and tutors on the course were brilliant.
I have never been faced with so many challenges in all my life.
If I thought 2 years ago that I would be standing in front of a group giving presentations about nutrition and exercises, I'd have run a mile (well I wouldn't have cos I couldn' have)
In all an amazing experience which has now given me an opportunity to enter into a whole new world

Being on a high for 3 months with not much more than 4-5 hours a night is now taking it's toll a bit. I have come down with the real flu. Never been so ill for so long but I am now coming out the other side.

More stories to come and I'll introduce you to Hamish

No comments: