Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Cider Vinegar and Honey



Sounds a bit like a Miss Marple episode. I am having a go at taking Apple Cider Vinegar with honey to help with the Osteoarthritis. I managed to find a mixture in Holland and Barratt. A litre bottle of 'Honegar'.Have a look at these sites

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/cider-vinegar-and-arthritis.html
http://www.health4youonline.com/nutrition_facts_osteoarthritis.htm

In the morning I put a tablespoon of Honegar in a glass of water take 10 steps back, undergo some diaphragmatic breathing and run towards the glass, picking it up and drinking it as quick as possible. ewghukkkkkk.a sip of neat lemon juice and it's all over. I do this twice a day. Chanting the mantra..tis good for me tis good for me....Well, anything that helps I'm up for.

A friend came in the shop with her little boy yesterday. Now, I love children but when ever this child sees me he is a bit like Dino, the pet dinosaur, from the Flintstones. I have known him all his life and a bit when he was on the 'inside'.
Yesterday I was putting some books on the shelf and the door opened and a loud shriek 'Soooooooooooo....' I tried to run for cover but he got me!He took a run and a jump and decided to hug my knees, whilst pushing them back. I was shocked at my control, I didn't swear or throw him back through the door but managed to hang on to the counter and smile whilst I could feel knee swelling going on.
Bless him, he is a gorgeous little boy.
So I am hobbling a bit. In a way it's not really going to damage the knee but I suppose it could even strengthen it a bit building up the tendons flexibility.

No comments: