Thursday, December 27, 2007

What a lovely Christmas that was. After months of training and studying in the school of Santa the season was fab!!
We had our traditional big family dinner and present giving. Harry had his first ever Christmas. Not particularly interested in presents but the silver ribbon was fascinating.
Nigel and David did a grand job with the catering.
All kitted out for my course and to smell like a garden!!!Also have a computer thingy for drawing which is great cos I can draw anatomical diagrammes straight onto the computer and funny faces on people!!
Dvds of Billy Conolly, Scrooge the musical which I saw once a very long time ago and had an inkling of one song but only remembered two lines of it now I'll be able to sing to my heart's content, just to warn you!!
I had a pack of exercise bands too. I am not sure what you call a collection of exercise bands, a pack, herd, set,.... very useful!!
I also got a little version of Bartley (stu's cat) that doesn't need feeding or cough up hair balls very cute I will introduce him later.
Now for the big work off of all the mince pies, christmas cake and yummy food.

I woke up this morning on the Cross Trainer and managed 30 mins and a bit of shoulder pressing and lat pulls. Going to build up gradually. Have new swimming goggles and hat so I am licensed to go back in the pool costume willing!!


The last view of the Santa Clauses before they go back to the mysterious place for next year.

Little Harry did very well on his first Christmas and was a little charmer!!

Mum and Sarah discussing Christmas present opening tactics

Jenny and David who seems to have grown an extra head!!

No comments: