Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas




Artist impression - actually it's nothing like it but - nice tree

Wenesday 14th November
I have just walked past the biggest Christmas Tree that Winchester as ever had.You have to almost walk side ways to get past it. Christmas lights are up unofficially and it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. My chief Advent Advocate is Gorgeous Stu and we have a mutual, virtual friend who sends Santa Claus's though the post, from about September!!! Photos of the collection wll be posted.
Had a brilliant night's sleep. Secret - lavendar oil in the bath - feeling great.
He the knee did a bit of a wobble today

Tuesday 13th November
Knee is doing quite well. It's funny that I have created a character for my knee and the most worrying thing is that it's male!!! I always call him 'He'!!...wierd
Anyway 'He' the Knee is doing well but wobbles a bit.
By the end of the day it feels like someone had tied elastic around it, but that is happening later and later during the day.

Had a great chat with sister Liz yesterday. Very encouraging, she works in the strokes unit as a Staff Nurse (very good one too) and was telling me of the different types of people who may be interested in e training them once I get my diploma. I am very excited if not a little terrified!!!

No comments: