Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sunshine and Clouds





Yes! More photos of Bournemouth but it was such a lovely day I couldn't resist.

Beautiful Sea


Beautiful Clouds

Beautiful Bournemouth

Tuesday 30th October
P.T day with Guru of Fitness,Will
It was a beautiful day, so frustrating not being able to skip along the prom, but I am getting used to the idea now. Bussed it to the pier and then sat outside a cafe by the beach. Felt like holiday day. Grilled Will about various anatomy subjects. He is so patient and willing to listen to my waffel. Not going to be training really for a month so taking time out to study anatomy. It's not a chore and it's something I really love studying. Absolutely fascinated by it. Maybe I should have become a Brain Surgeon...maybe not!!Sat by the sea for ages afterwards, bliss, so relaxing.
Mood is much better and more positive.Going back to work on Thursday, bit worried what faces me there and how the knee will cope, but it is all important to look after it so going to take it easy.

No comments: