Saturday, October 13, 2007


I love going to the gym and playing on all the machines and meeting friends there but........... I also am beginning to love doing improvisation and using what's around you at the time for various exercises.
When I'm in Bournemouth training with Will we use all sorts of things to do tricep presses, press ups, balance, step etc....
Now I am doing 'home' circuits. All you need is some free weights, a gym ball and a dynoband, if that really.
A run outside using kerbs, benches, gates etc is just as good. Lamp posts comein very handy for markers if,like me, you are doing walk a bit,jog a bit.
If not quite worked out the swimming part yet.... but we have a very nice navigation canal system here, but I may scare walkers if they are admiring the river and then up from the deep comes a weed and gunk covered monster from the deep as I rise to the surface!!
4 days to knee op !! Feeling a lot more relaxed about it now. Tuesday, the day before I am looking forward to cos I have a seesion with Will in Bournemouth and then it's over to Wagamamas for a pre-op treat!!!' with gorgeous Stu

No comments: