Friday, August 03, 2007




Wednesday

Went for a walk with Ema after work. We did the 10k walk I do on sundays. Although we walked at quite a pace still chatted all the way which is a good sign.

Also did core exercises

Thursday

Had another great session with Wil, reviewed homework, looked at some of the difficulties I had in last weeks exercises and sorted them!

It's good to have teaching on hand, learning why muscles do things then seeing it all in action.
I made some houmous and falafel for him to try, trouble is after being in a tuperware box in the fridge overnight and then for a few hours in my bag, when he opened them I think the smell on the Middle East nearly knocked him out!!! Actually it reminded me of my sister's kitchen, she lives in Turkey



Had a lovely walk back through the forest. It was a bit like a Disney cartoon with squirells running up tree, birds singing, ponies, donkies, and cows wandering around.



And then to shatter all that a Scout master wth an evil twinkle in his eye shooting paintballs randomly at scouts.

Some Jubilee jamboree thing going on in the Forest, thousands of kids running around doing outward bound stuff.

Set up for another week. Same exercises before but making sure I complete all of them. More about muscle endurance than the weight.



No comments: