Wednesday, August 01, 2007




Sorry about the scary picture yesterday, despite Freebie seeing a comparison between me and a cyberman the hair has settled down into it's usual 'life of it's own' mess.


Had a slightly tense day at work yesterday resulting in bad headache. I've taken to walking at dinner times for half an hour which really helps, especially as the weather has been lovely over the last few days.


I have a beautiful walk along the water meadows and weirs. Already I have recognised regulars maybe ought to set up a dinner time walking group.


Early swim... really need to have the pool on my own, it gets busy and I get whacked just cos I swim in a 'creative' straight line.
Did a session at the gym last night. It was Biceps and Back day. I was doing some bicep curls on the gym ball and accidentally fell off. Which didn't really go with my 'I know what I 'm doing' image and the gym was full of muscle men huffing and puffing. So I gave them a look as if to say - you dare laugh!! I picked myself up and made it look as if it was part of an exercise they obviously hadn't seen before!! Oh well - feet firmly planted on the floor!!

This week is going really well in fitness terms. I feel much more in control of things and quite excited about the future ( more to be revealed).


Today is Core day (or CAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! day to me and Gorgeous Stu) with some Cardio work.

I have been practicing some core work at work. Standing on one leg and twisting as I put books on shelves and stuff on steps, whilst holding my buttocks and stomach. Maybe that's why we're not getting many customers at the moment!!
Tomorrow I'm off to see the Guru of fitness armed with homework, questions and a new recipe......... this is your chance to hide Wil!!!.




No comments: