Thursday, August 30, 2007




Today I went for my first PT session with Wil under his new venture Nine Personal Training.

We started our session outside the Westover Yacht Club and then briskly walked up to Durley Chine and Park. It's a lovely part of Bournemouth. We did a bit of jogging and then made use of the benches around for Triceps presses and press ups. We looked the part, I had my 'Nine' Shirt on and Wil had his running gear and multifunctional rucksack (which is a bit like Mary Poppin's bag, it had all but a muti- gym in it!!).

Had a sparring session on top of the hill. In all a very good work out. I really enjoyed it, it's great improvising and being outside in such beautiful surroundings, very exciting.
Hadn't done much exercise for the last week so I was quite out of condition but got my shot of inspiration and motivation and we're on the trail again!!

No comments: