Sunday, July 29, 2007




Yesterday was a rest day. although I went for a bit of a walk in the lunch hour.

This morning

I woke up at 8.30. Before I knew I was hot footing it to the pool, only to find out that lanes closed at 9. Not wanting to waste my efforts I jumped in a managed and few lengths but it was quite busy.



After lunch went for 10k walk. I saw blue skies and sunshine, took me a while to realise what it was but then I remembered!! Walked along Wellhouse Lane which was lovely, skies really dramatic. Find it hard to sit still at the moment

but I am going to build in some relaxation times, candles, breathing and stuff. This a view from my walk along Wellhouse Lane, sky was gorgeouss, if it wasn't so wet it's the kind of sky you need to lay down and watch.

Have done gym tonight. Had a few problems I need to talk to the boss about but more or less completed the programme. And then just to justify myself went for a 400 m swim in the late night lane session

2 comments:

Freedom Bound said...

"Find it hard to sit still at the moment but I am going to build in some relaxation times, candles, breathing and stuff"

aint that called Evening Prayer!!?? ;-)

SOOBEE... said...

Er hum!!!!
You recognised it!!!!